Working at Crewit Resourcing
With 8 global offices and growing, our team are aligned with the same culture: ‘Above and Beyond’. We’re an innovative team, with the ability to tackle new challenges with speed.
In the last 3 years, our business has grown ~30% year-on-year, proving that going above and beyond for both clients and candidates is the best way forward.
Working as part of the Crewit Crew is rewarding, fun and challenging. You’ll be rewarded with a range of perks, regular team outings, and interesting charity initiatives. If you’re looking to start a career in recruitment or have experience, apply for one of the positions or get in touch using the form below.
This is a great opportunity to join the fast moving team in Crewit Resourcing. We are a dynamic international recruitment and resourcing business specialising in rail infrastructure, construction, engineering and manufacturing.
This is your chance to develop a career in the recruitment sector, working and training with our London based team, initially sourcing candidates for our key clients. As you progress you will be given the opportunity to grow into client-based work.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a small dynamic team and as a motivated self starter, key responsibilities include the following:
- Effectively resource candidates utilising database search, social media platforms & candidate/client referrals.
- Create job advertisements, prescreen & interview candidates, create shortlists, prepare client summaries & reference check candidates.
- Proactively source suitable candidates on LinkedIn, Cv portals, talent & social media platforms.
- Engage in networking and referral campaigns to attract passive & active candidates.
- Prepare & manage all contractor documentation including contracts, inductions etc.
- Assist payroll and compliance teams to ensure accurate information is added to systems
- Liaise extensively both internally & externally with clients, candidates & team members.
Who you are
As a successful candidate, you will ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or Marketing.
- Some experience in fast moving recruitment or the construction/rail sectors
- As a self-starter you will have high energy levels, initiative & a “can do” attitude.
- Strong initiative with a proactive ability to source & attract candidates.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Sound organisational & time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team or independently.
Recruitment industry experience is highly desirable although not essential.
What we offer
Among a range of other benefits, we also include for this role:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Hybrid role – work from home and office.
- Attractive remuneration DOE.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented & motivated individual to join a rapidly expanding recruitment business with a supportive, positive team culture. This role offers the opportunity to gain exceptional hands on experience & further develop recruitment skills working with a wide & varied client base.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now with your CV below.
Our Company Values
At Crewit Resourcing, our core values have been developed to support our ‘Above and Beyond’ culture and create a sustainable business for the future.
Above and Beyond for Clients
A culture that goes above and beyond our clients’ expectations on every order.
- Communicating effectively with Clients.
- Working with Clients that share our values.
- Providing additional value to Clients.
Above and Beyond for Candidates
A culture that goes above and beyond the expectation of our candidates.
- Providing a safe environment for candidates.
- Developing our candidates to exceed.
- Communicating effectively with candidates.
Above and Beyond for Each Other
A culture that goes above and beyond the expectation of our team.
- Hiring Team that share our values.
- Developing Team to exceed their potential.
- Creating a positive work environment.