Working at Crewit Resourcing
Spread over 3 global offices, out team are aligned with the same culture: ‘Above and Beyond’. We’re an innovative team, with the ability to tackle new challenges with speed.
In the last 3 years, our business has grown ~30% year-on-year, proving that going above and beyond for both clients and candidates is the best way foreward.
Working as part of the Crewit Crew is rewarding, fun and challenging. You’ll be rewarded with a range of perks with Perkbox, regular team outings and interesting charity initiatives. If you’re looking to start a career in recruitment or have experience, apply for one of the positions or get in touch using the form below.
Our Company Values
At Crewit Resourcing, our core values have been developed to support our ‘Above and Beyond’ culture and create a sustainable business for the future.
Above and Beyond for Clients
A culture that goes above and beyond our clients’ expectations on every order.
- Communicating effectively with Clients.
- Working with Clients that share our values.
- Providing additional value to Clients.
Above and Beyond for Workers
A culture that goes above and beyond the expectation of our workers.
- Providing a safe environment for Workers.
- Developing our Workers to exceed.
- Communicating effectively with Workers.
Above and Beyond for Each Other
A culture that goes above and beyond the expectation of our team.
- Hiring Team that share our values.
- Developing Team to exceed their potential.
- Creating a positive work environment.
Are you an experienced rail resourcer or rail recruitment consultant looking for your next move? Ready to work for a dynamic, fast-moving business with continued year on year growth?
We’re Crewit Resourcing, a leading rail and construction recruitment agency and we are looking to add the very best Rail Recruitment Consultant/ Rail Resourcer to join the team in our London Head Office.
The position will involve coordinating the activities of our contractors, ensuring attendance, quality of work and identifying future prospects for our clients and contractors alike. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have an understanding of recruiting in the rail industry, the competencies/tickets the workers will require and understand Rail Health and Safety rules.
Main responsibilities- Rail Resourcer
- Sourcing, screening and selecting candidates through advertising and search processes
- Utilising existing candidate pool
- Networking with potential candidates and building relationships
- Coordinating the candidates and identifying the correct candidates for roles
- Conducting pre-employment checks including referencing, right to work in the UK and DBS checks
- Obtain authority to use sub-sponsored workers from their Primary Sponsor prior to assigning to a role
- Ensure all timesheets are passed to payroll team within the required timescales
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Responding to day to day queries from the candidates
- Undertake site visits to ensure the best service
- Identify opportunities to develop business with existing clients and identify new clients
- Ensure KPIs set are achieved
Qualifications and Experience- Rail Resourcer
- Have previous experience of working within Rail and Construction Industry
- Have Strong IT Skills
- Have good organisational, administrative and communication skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Appropriately presented
Benefits- Rail Resourcer
- Competitive Salary
- Free tea, coffee, fruit, snacks and more.
- Free phone insurance, discounted meals, cinema tickets, gym membership and other perks with Perkbox.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension contribution
- A small team with a dynamic, fast-moving culture.
- Working hours 08:00-17:00 Monday-Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.