Civils Lead Technician
Crewit Resourcing Ireland
‘People Moving People’
Transdev is an international public transport company with operations in 17 countries worldwide. In Ireland, Transdev operates and maintains the Luas light rail system out of 3 Dublin depots.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, inclusive company offering excellent job security, working conditions, salary, and benefits.
Full training will be provided if you have relevant skills gained in other sectors. You will work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds with highly supportive and experienced management.
- To maintain equipment as specified in maintenance procedures and in accordance with specified company Quality and Health & Safety Procedures.
- Follow all established safety procedures, good housekeeping practices and utilise safety equipment as required.
- Participate fully in all training courses provided.
- To attend and participate in team communication sessions.
- Lead and mentor other team members as required.
- Main duties will include those of a multi skilled technician within the relevant team.
- To assist and support the Civils Supervisor in ensuring optimum team performance on a 24/7 basis, to include taking responsibility for the team in the absence of the Supervisor.
- To assist in planning and organising of maintenance activities.
- Investigate equipment defects reported by production teams arising from maintenance examinations.
- To actively participate in the reduction of Deviations from Standard reported each month on Health, Safety or Environmental Grounds, as per Transdev’s procedures.
- To adopt the Ways of Working (WOW) Behaviours in your day to day working, as per Transdev’s guidelines.
- To undertake any other duties as specified by the Civils Supervisor or Track Discipline Manager
- Working knowledge and experience of Infrastructure maintenance plan.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a Team.
- Basic proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of Track related Civils’ activities
- In-depth Working Knowledge of chemical fixings
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Construction Trade Essential
- Proven ability to deliver on time
- Flexibility essential
- Full clean driving licence
Excellent benefits befitting of an international company include health insurance, pension, sick pay, 22 days holiday, annual salary increments, free parking, flexible shift patterns, overtime rate (double pay), company events.
Salary: €55,195.00 (shift allowance included)
Please apply with your CV below.