Crewit Resourcing Ireland
Our client is a large European contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment.
If you’re looking to work for a company that employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and is passionate about health, safety and governance, then read on.
Key Responsibilities – EHS Advisor in Slough
- Adherence to the project & company Safety Management system
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Adherence to company PSCS Environmental, Health & Safety Plans.
- Coordination in the development of task specific Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
- Compliance with the project execution plan.
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances.
- Ensuring that safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Maintain records of statutory inspections make available for project activities, tool and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Ensure project sub-contractors adhere to project & group EHS policies & procedures.
- Ensure that company induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
- Project PPE is resourced & available.
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to Engineering project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Up-to-date documentation is included with the Safety File.
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
Essential Criteria – EHS Advisor in Slough
- Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
- 5+ years’ experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large construction sites.
- Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Strong communication & computer skills,
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- NEBOSH certificate level qualification
If this sounds like you, then apply now!