Crewit Resourcing Ireland
Multi Skilled Technicians – Dublin
‘People Moving People’
Transdev is an international public transport company with operations in 17 countries worldwide. In Ireland Transdev operates and maintains the Luas light rail system out of 3 Dublin depots. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, inclusive company offering excellent job security, working conditions, salary and benefits.
For international candidates moving to Ireland, you will be supported in relocating and assisted on accommodation. Full training will be provided if you have relevant skills gained in other sectors. You will work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds with highly supportive and experienced management.
We have a number of roles for Multi Skilled Technicians to join our Fleet and Infrastructure teams. Based from one of our depots you will be involved with both depot based and call out work, at all times prioritising the safety of our passengers and staff.
- Maintain the vehicles, in accordance with specified Company, Quality, and Health & Safety procedures
- To maintain electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with a specified company, quality, health & safety procedures
- Carry out vehicle preparation work, as and when required, involving the use of on-board computerised equipment
- Follow all established safety procedures and good housekeeping practices and utilise safety equipment as required.
- Be part of an emergency call-out team
- Undertake train fault diagnostic work using laptop computers
- Attend regular team briefings and communicate all relevant matters pertaining to work
- Attend and participate in all training provided
- Continuously improve process and procedures
- Coach and develop other train maintainers when required
- Report accidents/incidents through the appropriate channels
- Read reports/manuals, and fully participate in training programs
- To undertake any other duties as specified by either the Supervisor or Discipline Manager
- Qualification in a technical discipline, mechanical or electrical
- Experience in electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working within a Rolling Stock Maintenance or transferable environment, including aviation, large vehicle/truck maintenance, oil and gas rigs,
- History of work in a process/production environment/rail infrastructure preferable
- Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards and systems preferable
- Clean driving licence for light vehicles
- PC skills, including all Microsoft software packages
- Level 6 craft certificate (equivalent if outside Ireland) in mechanical, electrical or aviation
€44,400 to €61,988 per year (including shift allowances)
Excellent benefits befitting of an international company include health insurance, pension, sick pay, 22 days holiday, annual salary increments, free parking, flexible shift patterns, overtime rate (double pay), company events.
Due to the urgency of these roles priority will be given to candidates within the EU/Common travel area.
How to Apply:
Please click the link below or apply directly to our retained Recruitment Consultant, Katarina Milkovic, Crewit Resourcing: