Crewit Resourcing UK
Are you an experienced rail resourcer or rail recruitment consultant looking for your next move? Ready to work for a dynamic, fast-moving business with continued year on year growth?
We’re Crewit Resourcing, a leading rail and construction recruitment agency and we are looking to add the very best Rail Recruitment Consultant/ Rail Resourcer to join the team in our London Head Office.
The position will involve coordinating the activities of our contractors, ensuring attendance, quality of work and identifying future prospects for our clients and contractors alike. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have an understanding of recruiting in the rail industry, the competencies/tickets the workers will require and understand Rail Health and Safety rules.
Main responsibilities- Rail Recruitment Consultant/ Rail Resourcer
* Sourcing, screening and selecting candidates through advertising and search processes
* Utilising existing candidate pool
* Networking with potential candidates and building relationships
* Coordinating the candidates and identifying the correct candidates for roles
* Conducting pre-employment checks including referencing, right to work in the UK and DBS checks
* Obtain authority to use sub-sponsored workers from their Primary Sponsor prior to assigning to a role
* Ensure all timesheets are passed to payroll team within the required timescales
* Provide general administrative support to the team
* Responding to day to day queries from the candidates
* Undertake site visits to ensure the best service
* Identify opportunities to develop business with existing clients and identify new clients
* Ensure KPIs set are achieved
Qualifications and Experience- Rail Recruitment Consultant/ Rail Resourcer
* Have previous experience of working within Rail and Construction Industry
* Have Strong IT Skills
* Have good organisational, administrative and communication skills
* Be self-motivated and able to work and meet deadlines
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
* Appropriately presented
Benefits- Rail Recruitment Consultant/ Rail Resourcer
* Competitive Salary
* Free tea, coffee, fruit, snacks and more.
* Free phone insurance, discounted meals, cinema tickets, gym membership and other perks with Perkbox.
* Option for Private Healthcare Insurance
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Pension contribution
* A small team with a dynamic, fast-moving culture.
* Working hours 08:00-17:00 Monday-Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.
Skills/ Competancies Required:
Rail industry, recruitment experience, administration