Crewit Resourcing UK
This is a great opportunity to join the fast-moving team in Crewit Resourcing. We are a dynamic international recruitment and resourcing business specialising in rail infrastructure, construction, engineering, and manufacturing.
This is your chance to develop a career in the recruitment sector, working and training with our London-based team, initially sourcing candidates for our key clients. As you progress you will be given the opportunity to grow into client-based work.
What you’ll be doing – Recruitment Resourcer in London
Working within a small dynamic team and as a motivated self-starter, key responsibilities include the following:
- Effectively resource candidates utilising database search, social media platforms & candidate/client referrals.
- Create job advertisements, prescreen & interview candidates, create shortlists, prepare client summaries & reference check candidates.
- Proactively source suitable candidates on LinkedIn, Cv portals, talent & social media platforms.
- Engage in networking and referral campaigns to attract passive & active candidates.
- Prepare & manage all contractor documentation including contracts, inductions etc.
- Assist payroll and compliance teams to ensure accurate information is added to systems
- Liaise extensively both internally & externally with clients, candidates & team members.
Who you are – Recruitment Resourcer in London
As a successful candidate, you will ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources, or Marketing.
- Some experience in fast-moving recruitment or the construction/rail sectors
- As a self-starter, you will have high energy levels, initiative & a “can do” attitude.
- Strong initiative with a proactive ability to source & attract candidates.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Sound organisational & time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team or independently.
- Recruitment industry experience is highly desirable although not essential.
What we offer – Recruitment Resourcer in London
Among a range of other benefits, we also include for this role:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Hybrid role – work from home and office.
- Attractive remuneration DOE.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented & motivated individual to join a rapidly expanding recruitment business with a supportive, positive team culture. This role offers the opportunity to gain exceptional hands-on experience & further develop recruitment skills working with a wide & varied client base.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now with your CV below.