Crewit Resourcing Ireland
Located in Co. Mayo, Ireland, our client is a specialist and highly skilled manufacturer of precision engineered products that combined traditional skills with modern CNC machining technology.
They are constantly growing their business through reinvestment in their plant, machinery, and processes. They strive to continuously improve and educate themselves in the most up to date technologies.
Due to high demand for its products, they have a number of roles for CNC 3 AXIS Machinist to join their team.
You will be responsible for producing products that confirm to strict manufacturing parameters.
You will work with colleagues in Production, Materials, Engineering and other plant functions where appropriate to achieve various production, quality and lead-time KPI targets.
- Primarily responsible for the operation of the CNC machine in a responsible safe manner
- Operate the CNC Machine and set up processes in accordance with defined Manufacturing Specifications and Procedures.
- Comply with all safety procedures and regulations
- Monitor tooling and equipment in areas of responsibility and reports repairs, upgrades or replacement to maintenance
- Adhere to all quality requirements, and customer requirements.
- Support the preparation for and hosting of visits, inspections and audits from customers, and quality & regulatory bodies within assigned manufacturing areas
- 2- 5 years’ experience in a plastic moulding or precision engineering manufacturing environment, or similar.
- Experience in 3 axis CNC machining (Fanuc & Heidenhain Controls)
- Have a good Knowledge in cad/cam manufacturing software (Mastercam & Fusion 360)
- Strong organisational skills, detail orientated and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Salary: €40,000 – €48,000 per year
- Bonus pays
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- On-site parking
If you would like to join the company whose main objective of continual training and investment into research and development of manufacturing processes is viewed as a priority for future growth, then, please apply with your up-to-date CV and we will contact you!