Crewit Resourcing Ireland
Located in Co. Mayo, Ireland, our client is a specialist and highly skilled manufacturer of precision-engineered products that combined traditional skills with modern CNC machining technology.
They are constantly growing their business through reinvestment in their plant, machinery, and processes. They strive to continuously improve and educate themselves in the most up-to-date technologies.
Due to the high demand for its products, they are now looking for an experienced Design Engineer/Toolmaker specialising in product development for manufacturing compression and injection mould design to join their team.
The role is a critical role in the business, managing relationships between the Manager, the marketing team, the manufacturers, and the end users. You must liaise with all the stakeholders in all projects to ensure that any product design intent is realised within budget and on time.
The position is for a design Engineer to create solutions using 3D CAD Modelling Tools, VISI, Mastercam Hand Calcs and Project Engineering abilities and to ensure a project can be realistically delivered on time, to scope and cost within the pre-agreed lead time of the order.
To be considered for this role you will have experience using design and analysis software packages.
- AutoCAD skills and a general familiarity with 3D modelling software such as VISI, Mastercam or equivalent would also be preferential.
- Have the ability apply logical engineering judgement is also necessary along with an aptitude for solving problems.
- Experience within compression and injection mould design is essential and
- Preparing Technical design reviews and project planning for new mould tools.
- Integration of new Injection Mould tooling and equipment into the manufacturing processes
- Attending Design reviews and tool strip down at vendor’s premises.
- Leading projects against agreed project milestones.
- Partnering with Marketing and Business Development, Customers, Suppliers, Vendors and Internal Cross-Functional teams as required. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget according to business requirements.
- Coordination and analysis of mould development during product development phases.
- Decision-making on mould design and adjustments to meet tight tolerances.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Ensuring compliance with all Quality, Regulatory, GMP requirements and adherence to all policies and relevant legislation.
- Salary: €45,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- Bonus pays
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- On-site parking
If you would like to join a company whose main objective of continual training and investment into research and development of manufacturing processes is viewed as a priority for future growth, then, please apply with your up-to-date CV and we will contact you!