Crewit Resourcing Ireland
Our client, respectable and widely known on the Irish and UK markets, specialises in the design, manufacture, and installation of high-quality precast products for over a decade. The business is expanding due to high demand for its products in the construction sector.
Their plant is fully automated, and they have been awarded certification from BSI for all their blocks and precast products to carry CE marking.
This is a great opportunity to join their award-winning and progressive team as an Operations Manager – Readymix/Precast Division
This role involves the management of the readymix concrete plant in North Dublin and the readymix concrete plant in Co. Meath.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience in supervising/managing and organizing teams as one of the responsibilities will be managing and organizing concrete production from two ready-mix concrete plants.
- You should have a qualification in a technical discipline, mechanical/electrical/civil engineering
- A team player with the ability to work with people and give technical advice where required is essential.
- Must be clearly focused on the safety and environmental elements of the plant.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ensure concrete plants are operating at maximum capacity
- Ensure concrete plants are staffed adequately with cover for shipping and batching
- Supervise and organise staff and liaise will all readymix truck drivers
- Visit customers and sites as necessary to ensure service and quality are maintained to the highest standards
- Ensure all company health and safety requirements are adhered to and paperwork updated
- Engage and liaise with technicians re mix designs, customer requirements and site organisation
- Supervise and assist with the maintenance of EN206 Quality Standard for concrete
- Ensure large concrete pours are organised correctly, managing readymix trucks, site access, aggregate supply to the plants, quality of concrete and sufficient supply
- Ensure both readymix plants are maintained correctly and kept in excellent working order
- Organise and supervise all regular preventative maintenance and breakdown emergency maintenance
- Liaise with garage manager regard to plant maintenance and parts
- Supervise and organise any mechanical issues with readymix trucks in conjunction with garage manager
- Attend road traffic accidents or roadside breakdowns and resolve any issues related
- Salary: €50 – €70k DOE
- Health insurance
- 21 days holiday
- Monday to Friday job (some Saturdays would be an option)
- Company van
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV and we will contact you!