Multi Skilled Technicians – Dublin
Crewit Resourcing Ireland
Multiskilled Technicians – Dublin
‘People Moving People’
Transdev is an international public transportation company with operations in 17 countries. Located in three Dublin depots, Transdev is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Luas light rail system.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, inclusive company that offers excellent job security, working conditions, salary, and benefits. International candidates moving to Ireland will receive relocation and accommodation assistance.
The company will provide you with full training if you come from another sector where you have gained relevant skills. It is an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse team of culturally diverse team members and an experienced and supportive management team.
We have a number of roles for Multiskilled Technicians to join our Fleet and Infrastructure teams. Based from one of our depots you will be involved with both depots-based and call-out work, at all times prioritising the safety of our passengers and staff.
- Maintain the vehicles in accordance with health and safety regulations, quality procedures, and company directives.
- Maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with company, quality, health, and safety standards
- Prepare vehicles using on-board computerised equipment as needed, as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and follow all established safety procedures.
- Become part of the emergency response team
- Diagnose train faults using laptop computers.
- Participate in regular team briefings and communicate all relevant work-related information.
- Participate in all training sessions.
- Processes and procedures need to be continuously improved.
- Provide coaching and development to other train maintainers as needed.
- Inform the appropriate authorities about accidents/incidents.
- Attend training sessions and read reports/manuals.
- As directed by the supervisor or discipline manager, perform any other duties
- Qualification in a technical discipline, mechanical or electrical
- Experience of electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanics
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working within a Rolling Stock Maintenance or transferable environment, including aviation, large vehicle/truck maintenance, oil and gas rigs,
- History of work in a process/production environment/rail infrastructure preferable
- Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards and systems preferable
- Clean driving licence for light vehicles
- PC skills, including all Microsoft software packages.
- Level 6 craft certificate (equivalent if outside Ireland) in mechanical, electrical or aviation
Salary Scale: €50,089 – €69,933 per year (including shift allowances)
Benefits: Excellent benefits befitting of an international company include health insurance, pension, sick pay, 22 days holiday, annual salary increments, free parking, flexible shift patterns, overtime rate (double pay), company events.
Due to the urgency of these roles, priority will be given to candidates within EU/Common travel area.
TO APPLY: Please apply through this portal or directly to our retained Recruitment Consultant, Katarina Milkovic, Crewit Resourcing: