As the UK and Ireland react to the new illness COVID-19 caused by Coronavirus, businesses and organisations are publishing measures that they are putting in place to protect their workforce and sustain their businesses.
We would like to reassure you that Crewit Resourcing is taking the situation seriously, and have been monitoring the situation for some time. Alongside our clients, we are putting in place measures to keep our workers safe and projects operational.
We’d like to make all candidates and clients aware of the following precautions we are taking. These include:
- Reminding workers and site managers of the NHS advice regarding COVID-19 and coronavirus.
- Alongside safety, our priority is to provide continuous work for our workforce. Therefore, we’ll be supporting clients’ as they do everything possible to keep projects operational and safe for work.
- Our Crewit Resourcing UK and Crewit Resourcing Ireland teams will be working from home for the foreseeable future; however, our phone lines will remain open as usual.
We are reminding workers to be aware of the NHS advice for avoiding catching and spreading coronavirus. This includes:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus.
- Only travel on public transport if you need to.
- Avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family.
Crewit Resourcing is committed to building quality teams. Teams that react positively to unexpected challenges. Teams that remain resilient during difficult times. Teams that return stronger than before. Together with our clients, workers and stakeholders, we are a team that
If you need to reach us, you can call us +44 203 368 8531 (UK) +353 1 90 20 688 (IRE), or via our contact us page.
Managing Director, Crewit Resourcing