Crewit Resourcing Limited specialises in the recruitment and supply of Contract, professional, Technical and Trade Personnel. We recognise our responsibility to ensure that our business activities do the least possible damage to the environment.
Crewit Resourcing Limited will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all persons working for the company are made aware of the rules in accordance with HSQE legislation, Railway Group Standards, Sentinel Rules, and Network Rail Standards. Crewit Resourcing Limited is committed to continual improvement of our environmental
performance and compliance, legislation and other requirements.
Crewit Resourcing Limited will ensure that all our activities and that of our suppliers and sub-contractors comply fully with environmental legislation.
Crewit Resourcing Limited will co-operate fully with the Environment Agency, Local Authorities, Water Companies, and (where applicable) Railway regulations.
Crewit Resourcing Limited aims to reduce the impact of our business on the environment by careful application of the following objectives:
- Meet all necessary legal and regulatory requirements;
- Clearly determine the requirements of environmental management and assign responsibility to site personnel;
- Minimise the use of environmentally sensitive materials;
- Recycle materials where cost effective;
- Minimise waste and reduce consumption of materials;
- Use materials from renewable sources;
- Ensure compliance with regulations for noise, waste disposal and energy use;
- Use methods of construction that are sympathetic to the environment;
- Communicate environmental policies to all our persons working for the company;
- Continuously improve environmental awareness in the light of new research and developments;
- Minimise or eliminate polluting substances
Get In Touch
We’re dedicated to partnering the highest-quality candidates with the best projects in the world. If you’re a candidate looking for your next step, or are an employer looking to resource your next project; get in touch and one of our industry experts will reach out.