Crewit Resourcing Limited as a recruitment based organization supplying labour to the Railway & Construction Infrastructure, Crewit Resourcing will ensure that all persons working for the company as far is reasonably practicable, are provided with a safe place of work and that all the provisions of health,
safety, welfare, fire, environmental and (where applicable) railway legislation are met. All necessary steps are taken to ensure the health and safety of other persons, including the general public.
Crewit Resourcing Limited is committed to identifying, assessing and controlling HSQE risks arising from all activities, products and services within the scope of our Safety Management System that we can control and influence. Crewit Resourcing Limited is committed to continual improvement of our health and safety performance, legislation and other requirements.
Crewit Resourcing Limited will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all persons working for the company are made aware of the rules in accordance with HSQE legislation, Railway Group Standards, Sentinel Rules, and Network Rail Standards. Crewit Resourcing Limited is committed to:
- Minimising risk of injury or illness created by work activities;
- Ensuring all employees and workers are fit for the work they are required to do;
- Ensuring provision of suitable protective equipment for the work environment;
- Seeking the full co-operation of employees, workers and clients in implementing this policy and promoting good safety practices;
- Setting and maintaining high standards of health and safety at all locations;
- Continual improvement with regards to health and safety performance;
- Ensuring all RIDDOR reportable incidents are reported to the HSE;
- Setting clear safety KPIs and monitoring performance against them;
Each Crewit Resourcing Limited employee and worker has a duty to co-operate by:
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and health and safety rules;
- Wearing and using the protective clothing and equipment provided;
- Applying good housekeeping practices to work areas;
- Reporting incidents or hazards, which could lead to injury or damage;
- Working safely in the interests of themselves and others.
This statement is briefed and acknowledged by all persons working for the company to ensure their understanding and that they have a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of others that could be affected by their actions.